What You Need to Know
The Centennial Lending team knows continuous improvement means striving to be the best every day. Our new online system assists us in delivering on our mission by enabling us to provide a more seamless borrower experience while allowing us the flexibility to make additional improvements down the road.
Regulations require borrowers receive specific information about their mortgage loan on a monthly basis. In the past, the entirety of this information was contained on the payment coupon provided by Centennial Lending. Unfortunately, our new system produces a payment coupon which lacks some of this information. As a result, we now need to provide a monthly statement to all our borrowers. eStatements are the most secure and efficient way to do so.
These same regulations require borrowers to actively sign up for eStatements and we must maintain a record of this activity. While we understand this is an inconvenience, we believe in the long-term value of the new system and appreciate your patience and understanding.
eStatements can be viewed by logging into our secure online system. If you wish, you can choose to be notified via email when your monthly statement is ready to be viewed.
eStatements are secure, available sooner than paper statements, can be viewed anytime, and eliminate paper clutter and waste.
- Step 1: Log in to your account.
- Step 2: Click on “Statement Documents”
- Step 3: Click on “Manage Paperless Statements”
- Step 4: Select “Electronic” which is found next to “Amortized Loan Statement”
- Step 5: Select “NO” next to the sentence beginning with “I would like to opt out of…”
- Step 6: After reading the notice, select “YES” next to the sentence beginning with “I have read the notice…”
- Step 7: Click “Submit”
Feel free to contact us using our online contact form or call us if you have questions, concerns, or need additional assistance signing up.
You must complete the following registration procedures in order to access your account online. Registering on the new system can only be done once the new system is live on January 2.
- Step One: Click on the blue “Register – First Time Users Must Register” link found in the bottom left section of the login page.
- Step Two: Enter your Social Security Number / TIN and your Centennial Lending loan number.
- All borrowers listed on a loan may log in to the new system by entering their SSN / TIN and registering for online account access.
- Centennial Lending loan numbers currently contain a hyphen. Moving forward this hyphen will be removed.
(Example: Current Loan Number 12-34567. New Loan Number 1234567)
- Step Three: Create a new username and password.
- Step Four: Enter your preferred email address.
- Step Five: You will then receive an activation email at the email address you provided. You will need to access this email to complete your registration.
- Step Six: Once you have confirmed your email address you will be asked to create three security questions.
You will have full access to your online account once these steps have been completed.
Please call us immediately (720-494-2740) if you are having difficulty registering or have questions or concerns once you do. We are here to help.
In order to access all of the residential loans linked to the same SSN/TIN you simply need to complete the registration process using one of your loan numbers. The system will use this information to pull all of your loans. To switch between loans simply click on “Change Loan” which can be found in the blue menu bar. The system will then display a list of all of your loans, including loan number, date of note, principal balance, and property address.
In order to access all of the commercial loans linked to the same SSN/TIN you need to complete the registration process using one of your loan numbers. Once logged in, click the “Change Loan” button which appears on each detail page and follow the instructions to register the remainder of your commercial loans. You will then have access to all of your commercial loans when logging in.
In short, the new system looks better, works better, and is easier to use than our previous system.
Specifically, the new system offers a modern, more intuitive, interface allowing for faster access to information, resulting in a better overall customer experience. The system is built on sound technology providing a sound and flexible foundation which supports future growth and improvement. Additionally the new system provides Centennial Lending the ability to better communicate with our partners while providing reliable service and data, further improving our partners ability to serve their members.
No. Automated or ACH payments will continue to function normally.
Important Note: The new system does offer additional payment options.
Unfortunately, accurate 2019 tax information (1098) will NOT be available online. While our new online system will allow you to access 2019 tax information, the data is not accurate. PLEASE DISREGARD 2019 TAX INFORMATION FOUND IN YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT!
Accurate 2019 tax information will be sent via US Mail on January 15, 2020 and should be in your mail box no later than January 17, 2020. You may contact us directly and request a digital copy of this information.
Note: 2020 tax information will be available via the new system in 2021.
We value your business and recognize that changes to your online account access can be frustrating. We have done our best to ensure that your transition to the new system is as easy possible. Our team is available via phone and or email to further assist. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions or concerns.
Proceed to Login
The service was excellent and responses were timely and accurate. Nice to do business with Centennial Lending.
Very professional and easy to work with. Great communicator and overly experienced.