We are honored to be recognized by NACUSO and our peers!
Centennial Lending was founded in 2000. Our success spans more than 24 years, but our most recent success has been driven by our mission and values. While we wholeheartedly believe in these ideas, our partners and their members expect more, they expect solid business outcomes. We believe we’ve delivered and look to this award as further validation of our efforts.
- Consistently find ways to remain profitable.
- Returned more than $15 million in earnings to our owners and partners in the past five years.
- Our Auto Lease Servicing program grew more than 50% in 2022 and provides our partners with a revenue stream offered by few others in our space.
- Added multiple billion-dollar credit union partners in 2022.
- Recently moved into a brand new 18,000 square foot building.
- Achieved world class Net Promoter Scores, maintaining scores between 75 and 85.
- Grown our servicing portfolio by more than 50% from $1.32 Billion to over $2 billion since formalizing our mission and values.
- Our staff think Centennial Lending is a pretty cool place to work, with an average score of 4.32 out of 5 in our most recent survey!
Winning this award is a great achievement, but there is nothing sweeter than long-term, sustainable, and shared success. We will mark this point along our journey with pride and will continue working hard, knowing our Credit Union partners and the industry, in general, will continue to evolve and demand more from us.
Centennial Lending excels at succeeding.
National Association of Credit Union Service Organizations (NACUSO)
The National Association of Credit Union Service Organizations (NACUSO) was formed in 1985 to help credit unions explore the use of CUSOs and the delivery of non-traditional products and services. NACUSO is dedicated to promoting collaboration through CUSOs and innovative solutions for the credit union movement. They have been successfully advocating for a regulatory environment conducive to collaboration for over 35 years. Members of NACUSO believe that innovation coupled with collaboration are the means by which credit unions can transform themselves and achieve a new level of success, and combine the best elements and advantages of free-market theory with traditional credit union philosophy.
Why NACUSO chose Centennial Lending.
According to NACUSO, they had a very compelling group of nominees this year. The award committee indicated myriad factors that separated Centennial Lending from the other nominees. Specifically:
- Helping credit union members over the last 20 years, especially during COVID while having our employees working from home.
- Consistently remaining profitable.
- Delivering exceptional value to 24 credit union owners.
NACUSO was also impressed with the way we help well over 100 credit unions make mortgages to their members, navigate the complexities of the auto lease servicing, as well as offering member business loans. They were further inspired by our ability to complete these various business activities while achieving incredible Net Promoter Scores (i.e. 85 in commercial lending and 75 in mortgages).